Monday 21 March 2011

Boy

Boyfriends....You can never please them,


You try so hard to impress....
But then SWOOSH!
One day they love you, the next day they dump you.
When its all said and done,
You wish you'd never dated that sorry son...
Met his parents they sure liked you.
Whats wrong with mamas little boy?
He said he loved me..Maybe not...
Now the only thing I wanna do is hit him over the head,with a pot...
I should never have met him...
I shouldn't have given a care,
When he told me so sweetly that he's been looking for me
He was so loose,
Maybe,just maybe,I should have tightened his noose.
Was being a ball-and-chain....
Really worth all this pain?
I have blocked him from my mind
*Sigh* He sure was one of a kind...
Boys are so hard so understand
That maybe...they should be banned...:)
Boy...I wish I had never know about you.





No comments:

Post a Comment